See Positions & Apply!
- Assist social worker with caseloads
- Conduct clinical intakes
- Conduct individual therapy with supervision
- Develop and Facilitate groups (produce final product)
- Facilitate admissions process
- Observe Psychiatric Evaluations
- Develop and implement recreation and socialization activities
- Offer input into treatment plans, progress notes, etc
- Actively participate in weekly staff meetings and scheduled trainings
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Director
Volunteers – Must posses a general insight/understanding of the chronic mentally challenged population. Must be able to display a true concern for the well being of all RIMS Center patients. Must demonstrate a willingness to actively participate in daily program functions.
Interns – Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Social Work in a mental health-related field; be approved by the Intern-Academic Advisor from the accredited College or University; and possess a willingness to actively participate.
Interns and volunteers are an addition to staff and not to be used or counted as regular staff.