See Positions & Apply!
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Consultant
(Direct Service Worker, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program)
Responsible for overall Therapist coordination and management of all OMHC related activities.
- Responsible for implementing client’s Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP)
- Provides direct service to clients
- Collaborate with other Treatment Team members (PRP, Nurse, Medical Director, and Program Director)
- Ensures that all services are age-appropriate, including group and self-directed leisure activities, both on-site and off-site
- Responsible for written monthly progress and summary notes
- Responsible for Initial Individual Rehabilitation Plan
- Responsible for all consents and rehabilitation assessments signed and dated prior to service delivery
- Responsible for working alongside psychiatrists, clinical nurses, mental health counselors and other clinical social workers
- Other designated responsibilities.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency and two years work experience in human services which must include one year of mental health direct care experience or a BA with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position.