See Positions & Apply!
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of client’s Individual Treatment Plans (ITP).
- Responsible for providing clinical services to meet patients’ ITP (i.e. individual, family, and group therapy).
- Facilitates Multidisciplinary Treatment Team meetings.
- Provides assessment, counseling, community support, crisis/ emergency, and social work treatment interventions in relation to psychiatric diagnosis.
- Provides referrals to other public and private community agencies upon discharge of client for mental health supports.
Must possess a Maryland License. Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work from a school accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.