See Positions & Apply!
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments within the scope of practice.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing care.
- Observes, recognizes and reports significant client symptoms to the Program Director or Medical Director.
- Completes a nursing assessment and admission lab work within 72 hours of client’s admission.
- Documents, in nursing assessment, the client’s nursing/medical history, drug history, nutritional history and immunization history.
- Reports medical needs of client’s to Medical Director and coordinates the medical care required.
- Assists Medical Director in educating clients and guardians about medication effects and side effects.
- Assist in providing accurate information regarding client progress to the Treatment Team on a weekly basis.
- Participates in the overall decision-making process of the treatment team for quality client care.
- Maintains orderliness and adequacy of medical supplies and medications.
- Documents any nursing interventions provided to clients in daily progress notes.
- Draws blood and performs other lab procedures on clients.
- Documents client progress in weekly nursing progress notes.
- Performs other related task as needed.
Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse.